Why Choose Authentic Mopar® Collision Repair Parts?
It's simple. Our parts have been engineered exclusively for Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, Ram, FIAT® and Alfa Romeo Brand vehicles. So, your vehicle will not only look great after a repair, but also provide a safe and reliable ride...no matter where the road of life takes you.
Watch the video to learn more about how Mopar® Parts offer peace of mind for your drive.Watch Video
FIND AN FCA CERTIFIED COLLISION REPAIR FACILITY
There are many things to consider when getting your vehicle repaired. Is the shop certiﬁed? Is the technician qualiﬁed? Do they use authentic OEM (original equipment manufacturer) parts? Will they get my vehicle back to its pre-accident condition? Use an FCA Canada Inc. Certiﬁed Collision Repair Facility and the answer would be yes to all of the above. Search below and ﬁnd the location that's right for you.
INSIST ON AUTHENTIC MOPAR COLLISION REPAIR AND PARTS, IT'S A DIFFERENCE YOU CAN SEE:
- Certiﬁed and qualiﬁed technicians.
- Parts install with a precise, good-as-new fit.
- Factory-original parts eliminate odd gaps, mismatched or slightly "off" alignments.
- Utilize the same quality materials, paints and coatings to match your vehicle’s fit and finish.
- Maintain the same level of corrosion protection as your vehicle did when it was new.
WHY KEEPING YOUR VEHICLE LIKE NEW IS IMPORTANT
Keeping your vehicle "like new" helps ensure you'll get the greatest return on your investment at the time of resale. Also, if you lease your vehicle, you'll be expected to return it "up to standard," otherwise, you may be required to pay additional termination charges. Authentic Collision Repair Parts by Mopar help protect you and your investment, and help minimize the possibility that your vehicle will lose some of its value unnecessarily.
Durability and Performance Designed to Outperform the Aftermarket
The quality of an aftermarket part cannot compare to an authentic Mopar Part. We performed a 12-week corrosion test on a Mopar Fender and an aftermarket fender. Both fenders were scratched and exposed to extreme conditions designed to simulate 5 years of exposure to snow, humidity, salt and fog. The results undeniably show the durability of the Mopar Part.
Structural Integrity and Safety Keeping Your Vehicle Safe... and Like New
Fascias that won’t warp. Headlamps that properly align and output optimum light for driver safety. High-strength sheet metals that are integral to a durable chassis structure. Mirrors that guide you with a crash avoidance system. Mopar Parts are all built with the highest quality materials and tested to meet safety and structural guidelines that are difficult to reproduce in the aftermarket.
The Perfect Fit Engineered to Fit and Function Properly
Whether it’s a fender or headlamp — when a part fits right, it performs better... it’s really that simple. Take Mopar Glass, for example. Because the windows are designed specifically for FCA products, they have the optimum fit in your vehicle, which could prevent a variety of problems in the long run — from leaks and unwanted wind or road noise, to water damage and corrosion. Non-Mopar parts that deviate from FCA specifications can require extensive rework for acceptable appearance, fit and finish.
Authentic Quality Built For Your Vehicle
Aftermarket like kind/quality (LKQ). Reconditioned. Or even counterfeit! These are some examples of non-OEM parts. Insist on Authentic Mopar Collision Parts for quality repairs that will return your vehicle to its original safe and reliable condition.
- Durability and Performance
- Structural Integrity and Safety
- The Perfect Fit
- Authentic Quality
COVERAGE THAT COUNTS
Our Anti-Corrosion Limited Warranty includes perforation (metal rust-through) due to corrosion in normal use. Replacement sheet metal products, which prove to be defective due to perforation (inside-out rust-through only) will be repaired or replaced at the option of FCA Canada Inc. If the vehicle is eight (8) model years old or more, FCA Canada Inc. may replace the defective part with a comparable salvage part.
This warranty is not transferable to a subsequent owner of the vehicle. FCA Canada Inc. warrants, to the original purchaser only, Mopar Replacement Sheet Metal products, including plastic bumper covers and grilles, against defects in material or workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the vehicle on which the part is installed.
HELPING YOU STAY PREPARED
Accidents can happen to anyone at any time and cause thousands of dollars in damage. Here are a few tips to help make things easier in case of an accident:
- Download the Accident Report Form. We recommend keeping it in your glovebox to ensure it’s on hand in case you need it.
- Choose your own repair facility. It's your right to choose where you want your vehicle repaired. Knowing that your vehicle will be repaired by trained Mopar Service Experts, with the right repair documentation, the right equipment, materials and the use of the OEM parts necessary to bring your vehicle back to pre-accident condition will give you peace of mind when the need arises. That’s why we recommend using a certiﬁed Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram or FIAT collision assistance repair facility.
- Know your rights. Each owner has certain rights with regard to accident repair. Among these may be the "right to approve what kind of parts are used on the vehicle" and to be informed of "what kind of parts are going to be used before repair begins". And, don't forget to get an estimate for your repairs. You need to be certain of what you and your insurance company are paying for. Knowing the difference between different grades of parts and demanding the use of authentic Mopar Collision Repair Parts can help your vehicle retain its value, ensure your future safety and protect your warranty coverage.
Steps to help you stay focused during an emotional moment.
FIRST, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF
Take a moment to make sure you and your passengers are OK. If anyone is hurt, or not feeling well, dial 911 immediately. Then, turn on your hazard lights and, if your vehicle is drivable, move it to a safe spot. Be careful exiting the vehicle.
CALL THE POLICE
CALL ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE
If you're going to need your vehicle towed, contact Roadside Assistance at 1-800-363-4869. While towing is not covered under the warranty, most insurance companies reimburse for this. And don't forget, it's your right to choose what dealership/repair shop your vehicle is taken to.
GET THE OTHER DRIVER'S DETAILS
Use the Accident Report Form you've printed or the Accident Assistant in the Mopar Owner's Companion for iPhone or Android.
Note the other driver's info or take photos that show:
- Full name and address
- License plate number
- License/ID number
- Insurance information
- And if there were any witnesses, it's important to get their information, too
DOCUMENT THE DAMAGE
Fully assess your vehicle and make notes or take photos that show any dents, scrapes or other damage. This will be very helpful for insurance purposes.
Each province has unique minimum liability insurance requirements you must carry. For information on those requirements, please see your insurance provider. As you determine how to protect your vehicle, here are a few points to consider:
- Your automobile insurance policy is a binding legal contract. Be sure to read and understand it.
- A standard automobile insurance collision assistance policy should pay for covered repairs up to the fair market value of your vehicle less any deductible you have chosen for your policy. It's important to remember that this value can be signiﬁcantly lower than the cost of replacing your vehicle (or your loan balance). If your vehicle is ﬁnanced or leased, you may need "gap insurance" in order to be reimbursed any difference between what you owe and what the vehicle is worth.
- In addition to gap insurance, many companies offer replacement cost coverage to cover the total cost of replacing your new vehicle(s) in the event of a total loss.
- Insurance companies are increasing their use of "non-OEM" parts (including salvage, rebuilt, remanufactured and aftermarket parts).
- Some insurance companies have speciﬁc additional premiums to add the right to repair with all OEM parts. Check with your insurer about how much this will add to your premiums.
- It is important to remember that your vehicle is designed to perform as a system and must pass strict tests to help ensure the safety of the occupants. Replacement of parts with anything other than genuine OEM parts could affect future performance. Therefore, be sure to know what type of parts your insurer will use in case of an accident, prior to accepting coverage.
- Some provinces have responded to this issue and have speciﬁc rules regarding the use of non-OEM parts. Please see the two examples from the Province of Ontario and the Province of Saskatchewan
Your insurance company cannot require or demand that you have the repairs made at a certain body shop of their choice. They are only able to suggest a direct repair shop or through their DRP (Direct Repair Program). In fact, Ontario Law is very clear and insurers are required to tell you that it is ultimately your choice where you choose to repair your vehicle. Always remember that the objective of repairing your car after a collision is to restore it to pre-accident condition. For more information, contact the insurance bureau of Canada – www.ibc.ca.
SGI will specify recycled, remanufactured or aftermarket parts on any vehicle model older than the current year, unless you carry replacement cost coverage under an SGI Canada Auto Pak Policy.
Note: If you want OEM parts used to repair your vehicle, simply inform your vehicle repair shop and they will bill you directly for the difference in cost.
If you have a vehicle model that is not the current year but you have replacement cost coverage with your SGI Canada Auto Pak Policy, then you will have your vehicle repaired with original parts.
Be sure to know your rights within your province. To learn the laws or regulations in your province, go to your provincial website and search for: insurance regulations and auto body repair parts.